Sellers lying as to their location Why hasn't ebay done something about this ebay is complicit

1joe53
Community Member

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Sellers lying as to their location Why hasn't ebay done something about this ebay is complicit

@goodtucker18 wrote:

U believe it. They have just lost me as customer due to so called policy   I was seeking paranormal help from someone l have bought from. They would not that letter through. I wrote it twice. They deleted it twice. They are the biggest frauds out there. After looking losing millions of dollars. They are going to lose a **bleep**load more !!!!!!!!

😳What?

I wouldn't worry, I doubt any sellers could give you paranormal help. 

One scenario I can think of (using my paranormal skills) for your messages not getting through is that if you bought quite some time ago, it is possible that the seller may have blocked you for some reason. I think if this happens, you can still contact them for a certain period about your purchase but after that, you may not be able to buy from them or send messages.

Someone else may be able to give more details.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Re: Sellers lying as to their location Why hasn't ebay done something about this ebay is complicit

@goodtucker18 wrote:

U believe it. They have just lost me as customer due to so called policy   I was seeking paranormal help from someone l have bought from. They would not that letter through. I wrote it twice. They deleted it twice. They are the biggest frauds out there. After looking losing millions of dollars. They are going to lose a **bleep**load more !!!!!!!!

I like salad... word salad not so much.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

i suspect bumper in an ESL and they've used a translator. Or they are using predictive text on their device and not checking what garbage is being thrown up.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

The intention behind paranormal …? Perhaps “more than just the usual help”?

Otherwise, let’s get busy with the tea leaves or say Beetlejuice three times.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply