Shipped to wrong address

nick_pout
Community Member
Hi guys! Just realised that I ordered something from dvdhavenau and rarewaves-outlet and I shipped it to my old address! I sent a message to both sellers just wondering if anyone else has brought from these guys and how long they take to reply? Cheers guys!
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Shipped to wrong address

If it has already been shipped, it's too late, it is on its way.

You'll have to make arrangements with whoever is at your old address.

If you bought via ebay or paypal, you won't find sellers or companies keen to change the address details. They are obligated to send to the address as listed and they put themselves at risk if they don't.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

Never heard of either seller (and the mods will probably remove their names shortly). If they have already posted the items, there is nothing you can do about it apart from going to your old address and asking the people there to keep an eye out for your parcels. Even if they are not posted, a seller can't send to a different address from the one they are given by PayPal.

When did you message them? Not everyone sits glued to a screen 24/7, so it could be a day or few before they get your message. 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

nick_pout
Community Member
Thanks guys. Only messages them a couple of hours ago so didnโ€™t expect a reply anytime soon, just interested. They havenโ€™t been shipped yet however.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have bought from both sellers and both have been very prompt to dispatch the items ordered.

I have never had to make contact with either seller so have no idea how quickly they may respond but as others have said, if the items have been posted you will just have to make arrangements with the new residents at your old address.

The sellers could not just change the address anyway.....they would not risk their seller protection by using any address other than the address given by paypal.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

How do you know they have not been shipped?  they may be have been en route to the post office before they saw your message

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

Before making any more purchases, make sure you change your address in both ebay and paypal.  It is up to you to things up to date.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

40267E3B-1759-468C-A199-9E4B4978F6D3.jpegYou can sign up Auspost online & redirect your package 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Shipped to wrong address

If the parcels have already been sent and the new persons at your old address are honest, the parcels will be sent back and you will have to pay again for postage.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply