Shows how little time buyers spend in looking closely at a listing.

I have reported the listing....several times.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

???  ( I assume they are referring to replica of the real Porshe)

image host
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

My thought was a hijacked account?
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

67 sold in the past 24 hours seems rather suss, especially when the supposed seller has had no feedback either way in 6 months

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Reported,good.gif

How can the numpties not see in the first place that they are not Hobby Warehouse and that the listing has been stolen from HW,shok.gif

Just goes to show why there are so many scammers in the world (because there is a large amount of numpties

in the world that just see and buy and do nothing to check if something is genuine).Angry head bang.gif

Over 8 grand sold and if the scammer is quick enough most of that will be in their pocket,shok.gif

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@wide-world-of-stamps wrote:
My thought was a hijacked account?

Clear as day!

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

"How can the numpties not see in the first place that they are not Hobby Warehouse and that the listing has been stolen from HW"

The pretty picture & the price is enough for them to make an informed buying decision.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Over 8 grand sold and if the scammer is quick enough most of that will be in their pocket,shok.gif

If it's hijacked and no sales for a while, hopefully there is the 21 day hold on funds.

Reported.

image host
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

The listing has now been ended by the "Seller" because the item is no longer available...after 304 sold...Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

That's so it doesn't show up more and it then has less chance of getting reported or picked up by a human

operator from eBay (so they have a better chance of pocketting the money).

They know eBay do nothing about reported listings on a weekend as they have less staff working

They also sold two lots of 29 on two other listings with earlier finishing times so 362 sold all up (another tactic to

sepatate the listings so if only one is reported they can still cash in on other ones).stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Most people don't even know that you can report sold listings by clicking on See original listing after you've

gone to the sold item.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply