Snipe website GIXEN is down?

Have any buyers who use the site been able to access gixen.com today.   Or does anyone have any info regards the site being down?  Would appreciate any info as I need to edit and or cancel some entries before I bid on something I no longer want. 

The error message I get is 'The connection was reset'

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You could change your eBay password.  I think this would mean Gixen would be unable to place your bid as they would not be able to get in (of course, I might be totally wrong about how it works!)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Yep, just tried. Not available.

Try EZsniper.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Kopes, that will not help the OP cancel the snipes he has already set and wants to cancel.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for replies, guys.   I'm hoping now that because its down the bids wont go through.   I'll keep trying.  Unfortunately the first bid I need to edit is for about 3am my local time so I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and keep trying            Woman Sad

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

That sounds the most likely scenario.

All I can suggest is to keep trying as long as you can and hope Gixen does not come back online after you have gone to bed.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Kopes, that will not help the OP cancel the snipes he has already set and wants to cancel.

Dohforehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif    Helps to read the post properly rather than skimming.

image host
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

You could change your eBay password.  I think this would mean Gixen would be unable to place your bid as they would not be able to get in (of course, I might be totally wrong about how it works!)

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Yes,I'msure that will work.  I will change my password, good idea, I don't know why I didnt think of thatCat LOL

Thank   extra kudos to you lol

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for that link.  Its a hand site to bookmark for future Woman Happy

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply