Transaction Issue

I received a shipment from overseas today. I'd bought a few more items from the same seller yesterday, and when I just went to pay, the items for the shipment I got today are part of the invoice. I know I've paid it. First, the seller sent it and second, the transaction shows up in PayPal.

Does anyone know how I can pay for the new purchased items without repaying the ones that were paid for and received today? I can't contact the seller to see if she marked it as unpaid for some reason, as their English is VERY limited (I've been buying from this seller for a few years now). Their English extends to hello, thank you, regards, have a great day.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Transaction Issue

I don't know if it's still an option, but buyers used to be able to click 'ungroup items' when they go to checkout - the drawback is that it ungroups everything and you have to check out and pay for each item individually, so even if you can do that, it would obviously cause issues if combined postage would save you money.

Are all purchases (old and new) in the cart, as well? 

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

My shopping cart is empty. I just checked PayPal again and now I can't find the transaction at all. It was there last night! No, I haven't been drinking or smoking anything illegal LOL! Everything else that has been bought is in there, so it's all a bit weird. The seller just sent an invoice and all those items are included on it. If for some reason the payment didn't go through, I wonder why she sent the last lot? I've bought plenty of things from her in the past, but she's never sent anything before it's been paid for.

I might see if I can send her a message and see if she did actually receive a payment. Not sure how yet given her limited English. I could always try google translate.

Completely off topic.......it arrived from China in 4 business days!!!

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

looks like aus post have a special deal with chinese parcels ,that is amazing from china to rural nsw in 4 business days, 

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

Tell me about it! Usually it's 10-14 days. Although I just had a look at the postage label and in small print was "express", so that would explain it. I didn't notice it when I was opening it, it was only now when I was peeling the label off so I can reuse the box I saw it.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

I'm positive that non speaking English have everything translated to them and when they write back it is also translated.

So they receive your message in English but it gets translated to them in their language.

There is a pop up that asks if you want something translated 

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

My shopping cart is empty. I just checked PayPal again and now I can't find the transaction at all. It was there last night! No, I haven't been drinking or smoking anything illegal LOL! Everything else that has been bought is in there, so it's all a bit weird.

That's a new one ... (as in circumstance, I believe you Smiley Very Happy ). Does the transaction history on eBay still show payment was made? If it does, there should be an option to 'View PayPal transaction' in the dropdown menu next to the purchases - the link doesn't always work, though, even when the payment can be found in PP. I usually log into PayPal first in a different tab, then click 'View PayPal transaction' as that tends to work more often and PayPal have made it a bit difficult to search for transactions now (especially via ID numbers).

Or, if you keep your PP notification emails, you might be able to find it that way. 

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

Completely off topic.......it arrived from China in 4 business days!!!

What the?????

I've paid express and I'm lucky if it gets here in 8 business days!

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

The items are showing as unpaid now, so I wonder if the payment was rejected or didn't actually go through for some reason. I would have thought it would still show up in PayPal though. It's all a big mystery! I'll just pay it again and be done with it, it wasn't a huge amount. I've got some great bargains from her over the years, plus I got express postage that I didn't pay for (it was "free" postage which usually means the slow route).

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Transaction Issue

usually when you pay you recieve an email confirming the payment about 5 minutes after you pay, check you emails the day you paid.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply