Transaction not completed but charged by Paypal

The Question is: Why has my transaction not been completed by ebay when I have been charged by Paypal twice in my bank account yet you are still asking me to complete transaction

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

That would normally never happen.

I can see you don't use ebay a lot.

Just a question: Did you by chance open the ad for whatever you were looking at a few different times?

Have a look in your My ebay section & see if there are any recent purchases listed there.

If you have been charged twice, you should expect to see those 2 recent purchases of (I am guessing) the same item.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes I have opened it a few times over the past few weeks and decided to go ahead with the purchase. The trouble is I tried twice to pay by Paypal and my bank account was debited

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

There are 2 other purchases that I made recently.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It seems that my transaction has not been completed so pending Paypal charge will fail on my bank account.

Maybe The purchase item is no longer available.

Regards

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I am not sure what exactly has happened but if the latest purchase in paypal is showing the little hourglass and saying 'pending' then that means a problem with the transaction. It won't even necessarily be on your part.

I once had this happen to me and the problem was with the seller's account.

What you can do is go into paypal itself and decline/delete that pending charge. Click on it and tick to cancel it.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply