USPS Tracking with LK NUmber

OK so I am not overly familiar with the US POstal Service. I bought an item off a Seller and he gave me a tracking number starting with LK then 9 digits then US.

It scanned until "Dispatch to Sort Facility" which was on the 20th of July. Its now the 2nd August, no scanned update, nothing to indicate it has even left the US OR arrived here in Australia.

The Seller has been very patient with my emailing him and has reassured me it WILL be here, but I am not holding my breath.

I do not understand firstly WHY you would ship something to another country without full tracking (to cover your own butt as a seller as well).

So anyways enough ranting,

What does LK stand for in the USPS shipping stuff??

Thanks

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

bliss*charms
Community Member

My last parcel from the USA (a jacket) took 5 weeks via International priorty. (I checked the postal receipt date on the parcel)

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

I am currently waiting on 9 items (sent as early as 5th July) with LK numbers being sent from Puerto Rico.. from experience with this seller my packages can sometimes take up to 8 weeks to arrive. And having a sister who works for UPS back in the states, she says thats can be pretty normal depending on where its coming from. ll be waiting with you lol

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

Can anybody help me I have the tracking problem??
I have order something from eBay, the seller
Give me a tracking no. LK051927054US last month September 27, until now I still not received my item , the tracking stop after intransit?
I m from Singapore
Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

Mail items with the LK prefix are usually only trackable within the USA.

You would probably get more information from your seller than we can give you on the Australian boards...we have no idea how long mail takes from the USA to Singapore.

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

At the moment my USPS first class and priority and taking exactly the same time about 21days from the US

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

But that is not much use to the member I was replying to as he is in Singapore, not Australia.

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

the OP said "It scanned until "Dispatch to Sort Facility" which was on the 20th of July. Its now the 2nd August, no scanned update, nothing to indicate it has even left the US OR arrived here in Australia" where did you get singapore from?

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

I was replying to 3151dan60 who states he was from Singapore and a check of his details shows he is registereed in Singapore. I think it is safe to assume his parcel is going to Singapore, not Australia.

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

well it's safe to say I wasn't replying to you in particular or the person who you were replying to. I was replying to the thread in general and the OP of this thread. I only just realized that this thread is an old dredged up one.

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Pays to check the dates.

Are lot of issues have been resolved/superseded when they are dragged up again.

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply