Unable to buy items

I have two items in my cart that I'm trying to buy (both from the same seller) however when I go to pay I get a "We cannot process your payment" message. I've tried using PayPal and my debit card, and I got my brother to try it too but he got the same message? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unable to buy items

Does the seller accept those payment methods?

Have you double checked your PayPal in case the money has actually come out (the message might be an error?)

Did your brother try using your account or his?

Have you unpaid item strikes against you in the past?

Does the seller post to your location?

Have you sent a message to the seller and asked them if they know of any problem with them accepting payments?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Unable to buy items

@a_boobear wrote:

I have two items in my cart that I'm trying to buy (both from the same seller) however when I go to pay I get a "We cannot process your payment" message. I've tried using PayPal and my debit card, and I got my brother to try it too but he got the same message? 

It could be as sandypebbles suggested about being a location thing. I've had that come up when the seller hasn't had their settings done to include Australia. After I've contacted the seller and they've adjusted it, I've been able to pay. Perhaps that may be it.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Unable to buy items

It says they accept them both and I have double checked my PayPal too. My brother tried using his own eBay account after I transferred the funds over but it still didn't work. I've messaged the seller about it but I've yet to hear back, it says they ship to my country though

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Unable to buy items

Do you have a PO Box address ?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply