Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does EBay not take down fake products?

EBay is full of scam products that have been known about for YEARS but nothing is being done to remove these products from the site. One example is 2TB USB drives. This has been a problem since at least 2017 and there are dozens if now hundreds of th...

Recently bought an item and paid immediately using PayPal. PayPal has record includes shipped status

Recently bought an item and paid immediately using PayPal. PayPal has record includes shipped status. Then received message stating item has not been paid for but from different seller to that on receipt of payment. I did notice however that the sell...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent attempt to extort more $ for shipping

Shortly after I placed and paid for an order I received a text message asking for more money for shipping. The senders phone number was the first clue and the web address the next. Whilst the web page looks very real (Aust Post logo etc.) I have igno...

<Removed> the worst seller I ever met!

: the worst seller I ever met!This seller has been very rude to the customers and he would fail everything he promised.The products he sells are in poor quality and totally not fit the description, so I asked if I could return? He didn’t say anything...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why cant we trust ebay and paypal anymore????

Can't trust ebay or paypal anymore with our own money. Seller does not send item and when finally get a refund where is it?????Not in my bank where it shouyld be.... Who is collecting the interest while my money is in limbo somewhere earnig god knows...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not letting me bid on an item

I am trying to bid on an item that is advertised as 0.99 with free postage.There are no bids on this item at the moment.After I place the bid it comes up with a message saying “Sorry the seller isn’t accepting bids or offers from you this time”.I tri...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Problem with purchase.

What does it mean when there's a payment issue with an order? I bought a DVD (no tracking number provided) It was sent on 17th January and today was the deadline for delivery, seller is in Australia by the way. I put in a request thru PayPal for refu...

Why does Ebay allow click bait advertising

Why does Ebay allow sellers of mobile phones to use click bait pricing on their listings? I want to purchase a mobile phone and I see a good price at lets say $110 but when I click on the listing the price is usually double or tripple the price. I fe...

Bought an item that turns out to be stolen

Hi. I purchased a kindle paperwhite via an auction recently. It arrived in good time and was brand new and unopened as listed. Problem is I could not register it and I had amazon do a check on the serial number. It is listed as stolen. What do I do f...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful