Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PayPal funds being taken but in US dollars

I'm just beside myself because my PayPal funds are being converted to US dollars when they're getting taken from my account.What the hell is going on here?So for every $0.99 AUD it is converting to USD of $0.66 what the hell?Meaning that when $1 is g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I get my money refund?

I have received a faulty product for $60. product was faulty so after discussing with seller, I have payed another $12 and returned it by post. Now, seller have received the faulty product but not returning my money back. Their last message stated th...

Should I leave negative feedback? What would you do?

I bought a low priced but rare and HTF item from a US seller, the shipping was 3 times the cost of the item, but I really wanted it, had been looking for one for a while and it'is difficult to find sellers who ship internarionally anyway. Can't get t...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fiddling with saved searches.................grrrr

Just a heads-up guys and girls, I've just noticed eBay has swapped nearly all my "saved searches" and "saved sellers" from the .com.au site to the .com site. Has anyone else noticed this ? It happened sometime between monday night and tonight.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't I delete watched items !!!

Anyone have an suggestions how to deleted watch items now ? The delete button does nothing. And no I'm not going to use chromo of anything else. Ebay, fix ya bloody site so that it works

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

seller does not provide shipping rate

hi, what can i do when I bought an item and seller does not send the invoice with shipping rate although I asked many times, ebay does not let me pay cause shipping is not there, (item continuously figuring "unpaid" as if I am in the wrong)? is it po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller scam Pet Products

I have become aware that this fraud has been running for more than 12 months. Why hasn’t the seller been shut down. with PayPal receipts in the name of . She is assuming other people’s identities to set up accounts with 3rd party business. She then ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sold Items Search Results - to Australia Only?

When I'm arriving at a BIN price for an unusual or uncommon item, I'll check the sold items history. Sometimes the only sales listed will be from overseas sellers. e.g. sold for $10, with postage $30 from Germany Am I only seeing items which have bee...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the gst 10% thing about?

Just a simple question. There is an item i want to bid ending pretty soon. It says 10% GST on the item. Does that mean that after winning the bid a 10% is finally added on for me to pay e.g. bid is $150 therefore i win that, and pay $15? Also is the ...

How to report a seller who wont sell?

The seller is refusing to sell because he's not happy with the final price. He cancelled the sale before I could pay and then relisted it. How do I report him? The ebay report seller links don't seem to go anywhere.

• 49 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fraudulent products coming from China

It is about time that product reveiws are made available on every product, especially the the fraudulant product comming from Chine in the technology catagories. The 1 and 2 TB USB stick are one such product that needs to be adreessed. These are basi...

auction won - seller wont sell states error with price

I need some advice, I bought an item with "buy it now' on ebay and now the seller states there was a error with the price, states it is too low and won't sell what are my options, I feel that the buyer should still sell, it's not my fault if the sell...