Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheating and bad services

Hi all,My husband bought couple pairs of lights for our motorhome but one of two pair we bought was broken. We already contacted to seller to return item and get refund. The seller did accepted and we returned them back to him. But he sent message ba...

why don't sellers leave feedback until the buyer does

I will not be leaving any feedback to sellers who do not leave feedback after they take my money and i pay fast.What gives them the right to hold you to Ransom.If they they don't trust they have sent you a product in good condition that is their faul...

Pitney Bowes

Hi all just want some advise about Pitney Bowes. Purchased an item from a US seller 190994128640 postage was around 105 US on the adwhen it finsihed the seller got back to me and said it was going to be 127 odd and thats fine as I thought 105 was a b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 56 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Cannot leave feedback

I purchased an item on 9th Feb and I took delivery of it only last week, however I cant leave feedback. When I go through my ebay it says I do not have any items to leave feedback for. When I go through the view purchase details option I have the opt...

Seller Claims Account Hacked and I Should Chase Hacker Myself

I recently bought something from eBay and after the due date for delivery, raised a Case to have the Seller return my funds or at least provide a tracking number The seller responded saying they never sold me the item, their account was hacked and th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can you exclude away sellers from search?

you know the message at the top of the page "This seller is currently away until *****, and isn't processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later" Having looked around abit, there doesn't seem to be an optio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay discount code will not work

eBay have sent me multiple reminders this week that I have a $5 voucher. Everytime I try and use it, it said it's not valid. The item has to cost more than $5, check. I've tried to buy some sunglasses from various sellers but it never works. All the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received an empty box, what should I do?

Hi all. I bought a $380 10k gold diamond bracelet from an international seller but instead received an empty jewelry box in the package. What I did was immediately opened a dispute at paypal after receiving the empty box (oh yes, I panicked). And aft...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sold me item; then would only accept Direct Deposit; I paid; nothing sent; can't dispute?

Hi all, Long time seller and buyer but first time on the boards. I won an auction for an item on the 30th May. I paid for the item via Paypal immediately, but the following day the money was refunded. I contacted the seller and he informed me he pref...

• 46 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is GSP compliant with Australian law?

Hi - Just wondering if the checkout is compliant with Australian laws that stipulate GST must be seperately identified in the transaction. On some items have a line expressly itemised at the checkout. Other items that use GSP only state "import charg...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful