return item cancelled because seller decided to leave office during return period without supplying

return item cancelled because seller decided to leave office during return period without supplying barcde for package

ebay sucks as no appeal can be done once they close case

it would be nice if able to explain case

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

return item cancelled because seller decided to leave office during return period without supplying

Sorry, I am a little confused, did you return an item to a seller ?

You mention a case closed because seller wouldn't give barcode ?

If you have returned an item as requested by eBay  or PPal you should have used tracking, and you would be the one to prove to eBay / Paypal that it had been returned, and the seller would have to refund.

Could you explain a little better please?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I think the seller was supposed to send a return address label but never supplied OP with one?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ah, thanks for  clearing that up

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

Ah, thanks for  clearing that up

Would be good if the OP did, as well. MY crystal ball is out for servicing. It cops a hiding here.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply