Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

Hi,in Aug20 I purchased a garden weed puller from an overseas seller. In Sep20 I received a lamp holder in the shape of a mouse. I initially told the seller I was ok for the weed puller to be sent to me. It still has not arrived and still shows as "i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay customer service is terrible & global shipping nightmare

Warning: ebay customer service is virtually non-existent. I have been trying to resolve why Global Shipping returned a paid for item to the seller. This is what I have been told over the week:1. Monday 11/08/14 - the seller must have cancelled the or...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier Please

Hi,Can all seller please be made to provide what courier company they use, I will never buy again from any one who usesCourie Please they are dishonest to say the least. evac321

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers using multiple accounts

For quite some time i've noticed that a lot of items for auctions come from the same sellers with different user names yet when you go to report the system doesn't work as it keeps saying numbers are incorrect. It seems ebay doesn't care or want to k...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems Giving Feedback

Wanted to give (positive) feedback about a Seller before the week had passed, but... the 'feedback' link in Ebay's delivery email lands in my Account - where there's no record of the order?the Seller's link lands on their Ebay page - and there's no o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird Postage Issue

Hi, I'm in Australia and I'd like to buy something from the U.S. that says it posts to Australia, but at the checkout it says it won't post to Australia. Do you know what could be happening?In the 'Postage and payments' section of the listing it tell...

How to open a close case

I bought a bag in eBay unfortunately I got fooled . Seller said it was authentic but looks so fake. Got authentication if it’s real. The results was counterfeit. I send the bag back. Seller abused me. Would not refund 1,200 of my money. I report to e...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From "No longer available in local B***ngs" to "Aha, last few still available on eBay"

So often the threads posted on eBay contain primarily unhappiness. Sometimes it's preemptive concern; sometimes it's MissedTheDeadline frustration, sometimes it's fury; sometimes it's full of drama. This is a Tale of Three Sockets, a happy tale. I wa...

GLOBALS LATEST RIPPOFF!

just a heads up dealing with the global shipping centre... be care full what you buy from the US to be shipped. they are not only charging overly inflated shipping prices but they are confiscating what they deem as a restricted item . for me it was a...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

chinese faucet seller

i purchased some taps for my kitchen. spent a week or so asking questions about dimensions and what I need to fit my exisiting pipes. when the taps and fitting arrived they were way too small to fit existing pipes. seller basically said i can post th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a non existant ebay seller

i bought a supernatural season 15 dvd but later relised the seller no longer existed so i put the item through the resolution centre because i thought it was a bit suss but the seller contacted me that day and they said they were sending the item and...

Seller issues

I need some advice please.1-I purchased an item on eBay with buy it now.2-the seller then contacted me and said they made an error on the buy it now price and they were cancelling the transaction.3-they also advised they were doing a refund.4-I still...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful