Unable to do purchase!

When I pay for items, it is processed via my Visa card (you can also have it drawn from your bank account)so Saturday I lost the card and had it cancelled.Had one an item won through bidding so couldn't pay cause of cancellation of card. Have contacted Paypal and got them to add my bank account so as I can do the purchase.Will have to wait two days before this is active to use. What a drag.
Message 1 of 186
Latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Re: Unable to do purchase!

Yes I sure do have my mail re-directed!!
Message 101 of 186
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
Yes I sure do have my mail re-directed!!

Good luck with the move & the delivery then.  Remember what lyndal has already mentioned about shipping time & be patient Smiley Happy

Message 102 of 186
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
Tried to purchase bag last night on computer at library about 5.45 and it came up with a block on it. So going to try once more this morning at Library(as I will have to top up bank balance as well). I will call Paypal and see if they can take block of it.

Do you do all your ebaying at the library Michelle, or do you have a computer at home?

If you need to top up the bank account does that mean that you are using a debit card which draws the money from your bank account rather than giving you access to credit?  If that is the case your payment last night may have been blocked for insufficient funds in your bank account and nothing to do with the seller or paypal.

Message 103 of 186
Latest reply

I do some ebaying at library and I use a touch phone for other ebaying. I need to get a laptop soon. Don't know why purchase would not be accepted last night I don't think the card was completely verified possibly!. I have a debit card.I have message from seller this evening to say she will be posting the item to me on Friday when they return from vacation.
Message 104 of 186
Latest reply

I hope you realise that Friday in Canada will be Saturday here.

Message 105 of 186
Latest reply

The transaction still has not appeared in my Paypal account, I thought it would by now, nor is it showing on my bank statement. hmmmmm.........
Message 106 of 186
Latest reply

Now you are going beyond the relms of possibility Michelle.

Do you really expect us to believe that an instant paypal payment made using a Visa debit card is not in showing in your paypal account?

Or did you do a guest payment.  If you did it will never show in your paypal account.

It is probably too early for it to appear in your bank statement....it would still be on your list of authorised transactions  which nusually take 3 days to show on your transaction list.

Message 107 of 186
Latest reply

brickwall

Message 108 of 186
Latest reply

Did you load any money onto your Visa debit card? You do know you have to load it up before using it, don't you?

Message 109 of 186
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Did you load any money onto your Visa debit card? You do know you have to load it up before using it, don't you?

Please don't encourage her. If she was that shy of braincells she wouldn't know how to breath without prompts.

Message 110 of 186
Latest reply