Useless menu options when trying to get help

Hello, 
          I have had a very shoddy transaction with a seller, delivery time way out of acceptable range for a paid priority delivery. Sent seller 2 requests which their only response was to send a tracking number which I already had. Ebay said they were available to step in on the 31st (today) 

The order was delivered yesterday, now (I assume) because the staus has gone to delivered, the request to step in won't allow me access, even though I have changed the issue to "other"

I need to talk to them on how to proceed as this item was for a repair to a customers vehicle, one I got abused 3 times for not being aboe to do and have now had the job withdrawn so the delay in delivery has left me with a product I now no longer have a use for and I am trying to ask Eaby whether i atribute blame to the seller or to Toll Express

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, thank you.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

When did you buy - a week ago, a month ago? Did the seller post within their handling time?

If so, then it is hardly their fault. There is a pandemic at the moment. I doubt carriers are prioritising car parts, when food deliveries are far more important.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The seller ordered a pick up online in t atimely manner, Toll did not pick it up until  days later, well after the date it was meant to be delivered. The seller should of reacted way before I emailed them asking where ti was nearly a week later. Both selle and carrier are at fault here, I am not asking who you consider is at fault, I am asking how I communicate with Ebay to discuss it with them how to aportion the blame to see who I seek answers from and there seems no way to comunicate with Ebay.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay is not interested....you received your item so they do not need to step in.

If you are unhappy you need to contact the seller and sort it out with him.

If you must bring ebay into it you can ring them.....go to the Help link at the top or bottom of any page and follow the links.  Getting ebay to ring you is the best way.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you. I understand they are not interested,but not always is everything as straight forward as they seem to want to believe it is fo rtheir convience. I have looked in the help area and have not been able to find a phone number, I will look again.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I am trying to sort it out with the seller, but all they do is keep sending the tracking link and nothing else.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply