Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Negative Feedback removed

How is it that a negative feedback I left for a seller has been removed after 1 week after posting?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BEWARE OF FAKE CASIO G-SHOCK MUDMASTERS CURRENTLY LISTED

I recently bought a casio G-Shock MudMaster GG-1000 -1A described as used comes in the Casio tin. It looked brand new but with no plastics and no books, just the Casio tin. He had sold a few and has sold some since but it looked great when it arrived...

Seller refuses to sell.

Purchased and paid for item. Contacted seller to arrange pickup. Seller says someone else is coming to look at item and if they don't buy I can have it. Where do I stand?

non refund of gst

i made a large purchase with the gst totalling near 12 dollars my purchase was knocked back and i was refunded everything but the gst now that i have re orderd, it took another 12 dollars out out of my account how can i fix this cheers

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller CHANGED item in listing that I bought?!?!

I bought a set of harry potter makeup brushes... but now the listing has changed in my purchase history to a completely different item that links to a different item with a different cost (not what I paid) I haven't received the item yet, so I have n...

ebay plus promo

Hi, just to clarify, because we have to pay the yearly ebay plus membership which costs $49, and we get a $49 coupon during the promo period, this essentially means that we get ebay plus for free?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paid for item not in stock!

Paid for EVA Massage Roller Stick from seller who has just sent me a message to say the item is out of stock. Please advise re action. Why do you allow such people to 'sell' on ebay? Clive Reynolds

opening a paypal dispute INR

I can't open a paypal dispute - item not received - is it because I paid though paypal with my credit card?

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect address for Click and Collect (?)

Okay so, I bought a product and paid extra for Express Post, which came along with a tracking number.I watched my item's journey from Melb to Sydney over the span of last night, and, after 3 hours of "On board for delivery", the Aupost app suddenly t...

Click & Collect clarification

I'm looking to purchase something and the seller is offering Click and Collect. I don't want the item sent to a store, so for those who have done this before, is there also an option at checkout to choose a regular mailing address, or do I need to co...

seller cancelled paid auction only to resell at higher price

Hi everyone I have been a eBay member since 2002 with 100%. I have recently purchased an item worth $1200. After going through eBay buy now system and transferred fund to Paypal to pay. Buyer cancelled the auction and refunded the money after 24 hour...

Can you insist ONLY on cash for pick up?

Looking at a few items from a buyer who has has some fairly aggressive listings. He has numerous references in each listing of "Strickly CASH ONLY for PICK UP items (paypal for shipped items only) "Have there been anly changes that I am not aware of,...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful