!!WARNING AUSTRALIANS!! EBAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I wanted to buy from an Australian seller 2 reason's to help a fellow Aussie and if the item needs to be returned it cost $15.00

So i found an item i wanted it said in the add it was located in NSW Australia so to make sure i messaged the seller he said yes we are in Australia so i purchest the item was $249.99.

it got to mr in 5 days on opening it the items had scratches on them and parts missing so i contacted the seller no reply.

so after a week of this i went ahead and gave them the worst feedback they replyed begging for me to remove the bad feedback it was then i realized they were chinease i said to them your not in australia at all are you they replyed yes we have a ware house there.

i wasent convinced so said tell the truth and ill remove the bad feedback and give you good feedback to my big suprive they admited they were in fact in china and didnt have a ware house in australia ( AS APERENTLY ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TELL THE CUSTOMER THEY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AND THAT MAKES IT OK WITH EBAY FOR THEM TO SELL THERE ITEMS FROM CHINA ADVERTISED THAT THE ITEM IS LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA EBAY DOSE NOT MAKE THEM PROVE THAT THEY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA NOPE THEY JUST ALOW THEM TO LIE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PPL AND TELL THEM THE ITEMS LOCATED IN OZ ON WHEN ITS NOT) Im posting this as today i payed $71.00 to send an item back to china that i perchest from a seller that advertised the item as being lockated in australia.

And the seller will get off scot free.

SO ID LIKE TO WARN EVERYONE BEFOR BUYING FROM AUSTRALIAN EBAY FROM AN AUSTRALIAN SELLER ASK FOR THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO RING THEM AS EBAY IS SO SLACK THEY ALOW THEM TO LIE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE ABOUT WERE THE ITEM REALLY IS AND DOSE NOT MAKE THEM PROVE THEY REALY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AND WHEN YOU MAKE A CASE AGAINST OR REPORT THE SELLER EBAY SAYS SORRY WE CANT TELL YOU HOW WE DELT WITH THEM, THATS BECOUSE THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY DID NOTHING TO THEM FOR LIEING TO YOU.

THIS 3 STRIKE BS SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH YOU LIE ON YOUR ADD YOUR BANNED FROM EBAY AND HAVE TO PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE OF THE ITEM THE PERSON YOU LIED TO TOO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED.

IVE HAD TO PAY $71.00 postage for something i was on the understanding as it said on the add located in australia IM OUT OF POCKET $71.00 AND THE SELLER IS STILL TRADEING AS THE ITEMS ARE STILL LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA.

PAYPAL TOLD ME EBAY IS A GLOBAL SELLER MANY OF THEM HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA, I SAID NO THEY DONT THEY JUST SAY THEY DO PAY PAL SAID TAKE IT UP WITH EBAY ITS A DIFFRENT COMPANY AND SORRY BUT THE SELLER DOCENT HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS SO IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK YOU MUST SEND IT TO CHINA.

ON TAKEING IT UP WITH EBAY THEY DO NOTHING AS BUYERS DONT MAKE THEM MONEY SELLERS DO AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASHHHHHHHHHHH .

(SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE IF THEY DONT HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN RING AND TALK TO THEM WITH OUT THEM HAVEING BROKEN ENGLISH DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS EBAY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BARE THE CASHHHHHHHHHHHH).

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM <Removed> HE HAS NOT GOT A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AT ALL AND EBAY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BAR THE CASHHHHHHHHHH THE SELLER MAKES THEM.

WE ALL NEED TO STRIKE AND STOP BUYING FROM EBAY TILL THEY START BANNING SELLERS DOING THE WRONG THING AND IF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED AS BEING IN OZ AND THE SELLER HASENT GOT AN OZ ADDRESS TO RETURN TO THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY POSTAGE BACK TO CHINA IM OUT OF POCKET $71.00 THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY IT AS ITS BS !!WARNING AUSTRALIANS!! 

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

I feel for this persons frustration. eBay telling me I've received funds when I haven't, eBay holding my money when they send an email informing me I now have it.  eBay used to be fun and easy to use now too many hoops to jump through.

Message 61 of 62
Latest reply

Maybe you need to start your own thread about that

Rather than post off topic on a thread from 2017 about someone screaming they buy from sellers overseas and get from sellers overseas

How long ago did you complete sign up for Managed Payments, and get the go ahead from eBay to start selling?

Given you are seen as a 'new' seller, naturally your funds are on hold

That is how it is for everyone who returns to selling after 'some time' away

But if you have not fully completed the Managed Payments side of it, that is another issue 

Message 62 of 62
Latest reply