Waiting for postal cost.

I bought an item 2 days ago from seller from UK and have asked them for post cost but still no response. Listing says no international postage but most times that's neither here nor there.
Do you think maybe ask for cancellation?
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Waiting for postal cost.

Ideally you should have asked before you bought it. Especially if the listing said no international post. Allow them time to respond now.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have no doubt that you will not hear from the seller if they do not offer international postage.

What makes you think you are so special that you can ignore it when a seller says they do not post internationally.

It is a pity the seller did not have their blocks in place or you would not have been able to buy anything in the first place.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

Oh dear!  Another O/S delivery!  I do hope this one doesn't get delivered in the middle of the night, too - to someone else in the apartment complex.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I have no doubt that you will not hear from the seller if they do not offer international postage.

What makes you think you are so special that you can ignore it when a seller says they do not post internationally.

It is a pity the seller did not have their blocks in place or you would not have been able to buy anything in the first place.

But lyndal, that's neither her nor there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

Hey lyndal

It works

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

I have moved from there now. It was a hot bed of trouble(run by a government department).It was like a scene from the movie "The Shining".
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

@michellebartley wrote:
I have moved from there now. It was a hot bed of trouble(run by a government department).It was like a scene from the movie "The Shining".

What are you on about Michelle?

It looks like you have taken stawka's advice.

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is the chipped Sylvac ornament in question, you only won it at 8pm last night....hardly enough time for the seller to respond.

You are being your usual impatient self Michelle.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Waiting for postal cost.

Goverment slum housing? On a pension then but still able to import 'treats' for animals?

As somebody else is wont to say 'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply