When I go to Click and Collect, what does the green print "In Stock" mean please?

ampelar
Community Member

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When I go to Click and Collect, what does the green print "In Stock" mean please?

It means the seller has it in stock, but none of the Big W or Woolworths stores do.

When you use the C&C option with collect at those stores, the seller has to post it to the store you select and you pick it up when it arrives.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I have never used Click and Collect.

If you have chosen it when you bought an item I assume it means the item is ready for collection (it has arrived and you can pick it up)?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

"When I go to Click and Collect, what does the green print "In Stock" mean please?"

It means they are out of stock. None left. Zilcho.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

"When I go to Click and Collect, what does the green print "In Stock" mean please?"

It means they are out of stock. None left. Zilcho.

OMG, stop it, you're killing me Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

cezm
Community Member

If you are referring to one of the larger retailers it means that it is in stock in the store you have chosen therefore you should be able to purchase using click and collect

e.g. when I purchase from Petbarn I often purchase through Ebay as I can use discount coupons. If the item's in stock I can purchase with click and collect - if not, I have to pay freight to deliver to my address or wait for it to come back into stock

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

It means the seller has it in stock, but none of the Big W or Woolworths stores do.

When you use the C&C option with collect at those stores, the seller has to post it to the store you select and you pick it up when it arrives.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

But if the seller didn't have the item in stock, shouldn't the item be unavailable on eBay?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Not necessarily.

Sellers who drop ship do not have the items in stock and neither do sellers who offer an item on PreOrder.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks everyone, I think the reply from digital*ghost was the one I was looking for.

The green 'in stock' makes it look like the shop I can collect it from already has it in stock, it is a bit confusing.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply