When do 45 days start?

mrsmaker
Community Member

If your payment is made on 12th January, and you receive the goods on 29th January, when do the 45 days start?  From the payment date or the receipt of ggds date?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When do 45 days start?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What 45 days?  What do you want to do?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

When do 45 days start?

If you are referring to the timeframe for PayPal buyer protection, it started from the payment date. But that is no longer applicable because the timeframe has been changed to 180 days, though still starts from the payment date -- stricter eligibility may apply for claims opened after a longer period, as the protection applies to the goods in their received state.

eBay's timeframe is 30 days from the latest estimated delivery date.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

When do 45 days start?

If your intention is to buy on ebay just to try something out and then want to return it within a time frame then welcome

to the BBL Woman Surprised

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

When do 45 days start?

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

If your intention is to buy on ebay just to try something out and then want to return it within a time frame then welcome

to the BBL Woman Surprised

Perhaps you should read the OP's other thread before making statements like that.

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Selling-stolen-goods-on-Ebay/m-p/2041352#M77447

Edit.      Pardon me you must have already read it  since you responded to it.................sheesh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

When do 45 days start?

why would you make such a statement ? especially having read the OP's other thread on a quite serious matter Woman Surprised

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

When do 45 days start?

It was mean't as a statement in general and not at the OP.

But I posted it towards OP my bad Woman Embarassed

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply