Where can I ask for sellers name and address for Australian Consumer Law complaint?

mcgregor2
Community Member

Where can I ask for sellers name and address for Australian Consumer Law complaint?

The existing community discussion board discussion on the topic announces the only prior link is now defunct the goes on the offers alcoholic drinks and obviously an amount of mind numbing drug consumption. Its a lot of nothing of any value to any sane person.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If it is for one of the sellers you left a negative feedback for you can contact them and ask them.

Depending on the problem, one of your feedback states you have not received an item, have you opened an INR claim in the resolution centre.

Have you contacted the seller to ask where your item is? Or are you jumping straight into the consumer law complaint ?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You can only go to Australian Consumer Law if the seller is a registered Australian business.

You should have the information on your invoice/receipt.

As far as I know there is no way to ask ebay for the information now.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

when you signed up to eBay you agreed that all legal matters pertaining to eBay would be heard in the NSW jurisdiction.

Are you in NSW?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply