Why can`t I now post items in my wish list only have watch list and Collection I WANT ALL LISTS BACK

I want to beable to post items in my Lists (EG Wish list and other I created) when looking at items I now can only post watch list and COLLECTION WHY? take collection off and bring back my page as it was NOT HAPPY> 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Why can`t I now post items in my wish list only have watch list and Collection I WANT ALL LISTS BACK

I noticed that before whilst browsing. The collection is pretty much the same thing.
http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/au/Collection/CollectionGuide_AU.pdf
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

You just name your "Collections" wiith whatever name you want.  It is just another word for your own lists.

I have Clothing, Movies, Scarves etc.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

i just noticed this too which is how i found this thread. Really wish ebay would leave things alone! sick of all the changes every week or so, first the saved searches is stuffed up, now this! 😞 Collections is not really the same as wish list as its laid out differently, i cannot see any advantage in it at all really.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I haven't noticed any differences... I just went to a listing now and I can still add things to lists I have created

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

i just looked at the same item again & now i have a choice of adding it to wish lists etc as well as 'collections'. I'm certain the wish list was not available before so i think ebay must've been playing around with things & now have it 'back to normal' ...i hope so anyway!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Do you work for eBay?  Creating these new collections is one thing, then you have to move all your watched items over to them.  Laborious and unnessesary.  And what if eBay makes a change in 6 months time and these new collections become obsolete?

And why rename the serches to "searches you follow"  Who cooked up that phrase?  It is terrible english, you don't follow searches you do searches or make searches.  Navigating eBay now is like reading the instructions for a chinese solar regulator.  Pathetic considering.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

What makes you ask if I work for ebay?

A question was asked.....I answered it.

I still have my named lists and just put new items onto the list that I want them to go to.  There is no need to move anything from a Watch List.  Are you saying that Collections have to go to the Watch List first and then be moved to a Collection list?

I am not about to fool round with my current lists as they represent a lot of hours of searching.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply