Why do EBAY Alow so many rip off sellers on their site?

vandemon23
Community Member

Why do EBAY allow so many rip off sellers on their site....Good question!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Think you have it wrong!!!....I can,t seem to find anything to buy because I can get almost 100% of anything much cheaper from local stores....The prices on Ebay these days are a joke,esp with all other probs ie mail! ....Wow Im just saying is all....Anyway I,ll support my local stores in future,and keep my oppinions to myself!!!!

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Twas the exact same Tap!

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@vandemon23 wrote:

Think you have it wrong!!!....I can,t seem to find anything to buy because I can get almost 100% of anything much cheaper from local stores....The prices on Ebay these days are a joke,esp with all other probs ie mail! ....Wow Im just saying is all....Anyway I,ll support my local stores in future,and keep my oppinions to myself!!!!

Then that is what I call doing research.    And that way you don't get 'ripped off'

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@vandemon23 wrote:

....Anyway I,ll support my local stores in future

I think it's a great idea to support small local stores where possible. I also prefer to buy from Australian sellers on ebay, rather than Chinese sellers.

It's a shame so many of our industries have closed down and so much has to come from overseas.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

If you bought it and were happy with the price at the time you can hardly say you were ripped off.
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply