Why have I NOT received a return postage Label by 18 October to return a 12V 24V Battery Charger ?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why have I NOT received a return postage Label by 18 October to return a 12V 24V Battery Charger ?

How can other buyers and sellers, who have nothing to do with the sale possibly know?

That is who you are asking, this being a member to member fourm

At a guess, since you simply demand to know something nobody here can possibly know is either

a)you have not gone about things the right way 

b) the seller is registered in China

Maybe try giving us some kind of information and we might have an idea

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I'm assuming you've opened an item not as described dispute? If the seller is overseas, they can't send a postage label, so need to send you funds to post the item back if they want it. Is the seller overseas?

Assuming you have opened a dispute, and the seller is in Australia and not sent a label, then when the option appears, ask ebay to step in and help. They will nearly always close the dispute in your favour without you having to return the charger. If it's faulty, smash it and bin it after you have a refund. For some items, it's not worth the seller paying to have it returned, especially if it's faulty.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply