Why is my case being returned to the"being reviewed by Paypal"status again?

Hi Everyone,

My question is why is my case being returned to the "being reviewed by Paypal" status again after Paypal decided my claim in my flavour and after Paypal asked me return the item to the seller and I provide Paypal with shipping information? Is my postmark stamped Australian Post's article lodgement receipt with extra cover(Insurance)taken for the returned item a valid and sufficient Proof of Shipment for Paypal? I am a bit worry is because although the post office said to me that online tracking is included after I take up extra cover(Insurance) for this item, this is not the case and I still cannot track this item online.

I am sorry for my bad English and thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

If you paid for signature required with extra cover, then you are covered by paypal,

You can call them, and will usually get a quick response and on occasions they will process a refund whilst you are on the phone,

Go to your PP account,  click on Contact us, get the free call number and phone them,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is only with the heart one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

The seller has appealed and you may be asked for more information, otherwise as said it can be cleared over the phone with PayPal. They are very helpful.

image host
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The seller has appeal the decision on the grounds that the tracking number is invalid...you have already said you are not able to track it on line.

Did you upload the actual paperwork (the AP stamped lodgement form) to paypal?

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Yes, I have already uploaded the actual paperwork(the Australian Post stamped lodgement form) to Paypal ages ago.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

But on "My ebay purchase History" page it says that my case currently "awaits other members' responses".

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Call Australia Post, and ask them to check the tracking number and if it has been delivered,

then call paypal and ask what other evidence they require, as you have provided the proof they requested already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is only with the heart one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Hi shypansy, thanks for your advice again. I will try to call Australia Post on the coming Monday and ask them to check whether the item has been delivered since they still have not responded to my email yet. After that I will call Paypal.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Hi Shypansy, just an opinion question with no obligation, do you think I have a very good chance of getting my money back since I have provided the proof of delivery that Paypal requested already?

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I would say yes,  if you have provided paypal with the information they requested,  don`t rely on emails, direct contact by phone is best, the fact you paid for extra cover should also put you in a position to claim for the loss from Aus Post,  so personally if they can`t find the item or produce signed proof the seller received the goods back, then I would also file a claim for the missing item,  if paypal don`t refund Aus Post should. 

Let us know what happens on Monday.  Good Luck.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply