Why wont sellers post item?

I have tried to buy a brush cutter 4 times now (once on my wife's buying site) but the seller or sellers have cancelled my purchase and refunded. They claim due to logistics? I assume that as I live in WA and they live in the eastern states I live too far and postage would cost extra to send? I have asked if it is extra but get no reply.

Asked eBay for help (can not find phone contact) online, they said to ask before you buy if they will post to WA. Altogether I have asked 15 sellers if they will post to WA only one replied saying we will let you know (they didn't) I am beginning to think that a lot of these sellers are one and the same?

eBay said the can not do this and they will be removed (they are not) and that I can leave neg feedback (I can not as they refunded).

I have 100% positive feedback 1000+, whats going on? how can I buy a brush cutter and how do sellers get away with this? And finally how can I speak to someone from eBay on the phone? 

Thanks to anyone who can help and enlighten me. Ron

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Why wont sellers post item?

So a seller got back and said they can not send because of the Covid, there's my answer. Don't blame it on the Boogie- blame it on the Covid

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@karpartz wrote:

So a seller got back and said they can not send because of the Covid, there's my answer. Don't blame it on the Boogie- blame it on the Covid

or blame it on the Covid bogies

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

10x to buy new? With a warranty?

Yeah, right.

I paid $350 for my Stihl. And whether it's Made in China or not doesn't make it the equivalent to a cheap knock off. Lots of things are made in China for reputable companies, to the companies' specs, and thus are usually fit for purpose. You could buy one manufactured in the same facility for cheap, but it's a fair bet it failed QA and is being sold out the back door.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

GIrl kolobok mowing the lawn (red lawnmower)

Padi's lawnmower (ride-on mower)

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply