Wrong address?

I have ordered two items in the past week that have been sent to an old address from 10 years ago? I have not changed my address and as recently as two weeks ago, received items to the correct address, at which I must have ordered and received correctly 100 times in ten years. How could the postal address change without me doing it?
I have called ebay and asked for a report to be done, but I suspect I will never see those items that were posted, even though I have contacted the seller. Bizarre!!
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Wrong address?

We have had the same thing happen to us. 
eBay changed our address to one we had 18 years ago, 2 items have been delivered to that address and we have no way of getting in contact with that address. $80 worth of product just gone. Have you found an answer or received a refund?

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Wrong address?

The last post on this thread dates back to a time misted by the distance of years. Nine years ago… and the events of that time have long since ceased to be of concern.

This thread has lain dormant, buried in the cemetery of dead posts, and it ought not to be resurrected as a zombie thread.

You could start a new thread with your issue. At the top of each board you’ll see a button for starting a new conversation. 🎙🗣

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Wrong address?

All the seller has to do is post to the address the buyer provided

It would have asked you to confirm the address when you were about to pay

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Wrong address?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply