XY FALCON REAR TAIL LIGHTS

clagli-88
Community Member

Hi I purchased the left and right rear tail lights for a Xy falcon Ute. I have not heard any information at all regarding these Items. Either can you give me a refund or let me what is going on with the order. These were purchased on the 20/02/2024 Transaction ID 2NN75677RS278031C Look forward to your Answer.

Regards

Claude

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

It is not up to other members to refund you, nor do we have any idea what is going on

What was the estimated delivery date? (this is important)

First, you need to contact the seller

BUT...........   

since you bought almost a month ago, act fast

Open and follow through with an item not received dispute

Do not let the seller string you along with promises . nor let them tell you they will send you a replacement 

Read up on the buying basics 

Other members cannot see anything from the transaction ID

Where was the seller registered?

What is their feedback as a seller like?

What is the item number?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

clagli-88
Community Member

THE COMPANY THAT SOLD THESE ITEMS WERE A COMPANY CALLED GRAND TOURER ORDER NUMBER 09-11208-74331 IS THERE ANY CHANCE I CAN SPEAK TO SOMEONE OR CAN THEY GIVE ME AN ANSWER WHEN THEY WILL BE SHIPPED.

REGARDS

CLAUDE

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I DONT HAVE A DELIVERY DATE EITHER
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

This is a community board - you are not in contact with whoever you purchased from.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

You need to stop yelling at people, and do as has been posted already

You were shown the estimated delivery date at the time (it is shown on every listing before purchase)

Other sellers cannot see anything by the order number, that is why you were asked for the item number

Once again 

Contact the seller

and you need to open an item not received dispute as as as the system allows .

Posting here is not going to achieve anything, other members are not going to contact the seller for you and cannot open the dispute for you

Other members have zero way of knowing , again, as has been said, the thing you want to know

You need to contact the seller

You are the only person that can do anything

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Youโ€™ve marked your own reply (still a question) as the answer. This is a bad idea as people looking for an answer to a similar issue will end up confused.

Additionally, youโ€™ve listed the sellerโ€™s username. Youโ€™re not permitted to go that on these boards, and a moderator will be along to remove that from your post.

IMPORTANT - ACT NOW.

If the EDD (Estimated Delivery Date) has passed by, you can open a refund request. Assuming that time has been reached, you need to open a refund request asap. https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/get-help-item-hasnt-ar... - go to the button that says โ€œREPORT AN ITEM YOU DIDNโ€™T RECEIVEโ€. Do not delay. You literally have 30 days from the latest EDD (Estimated Delivery Date).

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Why on earth have you marked this as having been the solution.

Good grief - all you've done is yell.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Seller's feedback is 94% something . ................ enough said
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply