YOU LEAVE NO FEEDBACK WITHIN 60 DAYS

bm0009
Community Member

62 DAYS LATER TO FIND THE PRODUCT IS FAULTY WITH THE SELLER NOT ABIDING BY THE

"SAID WARRANTY" LEADING INTO A LONG PROTRACTED ARGUEMENT.......YOU THEN WANT TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND YOU CANT

SO MANY ITEMS FAIL AFTER SIXTY DAYS.......A BUYER SHOULD BE GIVEN MUCH MORE TIME TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO FULLY ASSESS THE PRODUCT OVERTIME, ESPECIALLY EXPENSIVE ONES.

TOO MUCH ENVIRONMENTALLY UNSOUND (WASTE) IS BEING PRODUCED IN THIS WORLD THAT DOES NOT LAST LONG LEADING TO A THROW AWAY SOCIETY AND ULTIMATELY ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER ALONG WITH CREATING POVERTY AND OTHER SOCIAL ISSUES

JUST FOR YOUR INTEREST, GOOGLE:- TOXINS IN YELLOW PAPER AND DYE.

EBAY HAS TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY

I WILL GO TO THE GOVERNMENT WITH THIS IF A SATISFACTORY RESPONSE IS NOT PROVIDED TO:-

I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER WITHIN 14 DAYS, TODAYS DATE BEING, 15-12-2014

BARRY

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

bm0009
Community Member

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Barry, You are not talking to ebay here, just buyers & sellers like yourself. You may want to contact the seller about your problem. What was it that you wanted to know. No Caps please. It is not necessary.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You do not need more than 60 days to leave feedback.....you are supposed to be rating the transaction at the time it took place, not the lifespan of the item.  It is not a product review that needs time for assessment.

If there is a problem after 60 days then you can leave a followup to the feedback....that option is available for at least 2 years, probably longer.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

4 feedback received for purchases, no feedback left for the Sellers.

Feedback must only be a priority when it can be used to hang an axe over someones head.  Nice.

Special list.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Well you are certainly getting answers before your time limit LOL. Paypal now have the ability to allow you to open disputes up to 180 days after an item is paid for, this is meant to be for items where the seller says there is a warrenty but does not live up to it so I would be contacting Paypal, quietly without the shouting, and proceeding from there if the item has failed within the stated warrenty period. While feedback is a good method of expressing satisfaction or not it is not about how long a product lasts but about how the transaction went up to and including receipt of the item.

I would be much more concerned about losing money than silly coloured dots on a computer screen!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Not so. I purchased and paid for a 60L fridge in September from the irresponsible liar. It finally arrived very late in November after I had been lied to and fobbed off countless times in 'phone conversations.

I later learned that he advertises fast delivery for products that  won't be available for several weeks. He told me the current batch of new fridges will arrive on January 15th 2015. Then the story changed, he then told me that he is drop shipping the fridges. Hard to believe an inveterate liar.

The fridge that arrived was a 49L with internal scratching indicative of a contact with a food storage basket or something similar. I was told to return it. Problem was, the return postage from Tasmania to the liar's place in Sydney was almost $150. He owes me $60. E Bay won't or can't help. I won't return the fridge to the shiester because I'd probably end up with nothing. At least I have a scratched facory second that appears to work to show for my dealings with this poor, shonky excuse for an E Bay seller. No doubt the Mod will remove his id so I will have to review his behaviour elsewhere.

So as you see, my assessment of the product commenced after the 60 day period due to very late arrival.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Have you heard of the latest thing, it is really amazing.........

I couldn't beleive it to be honest.

Apparently, if you want to buy white goods etc, or expensive electrical items and get a warranty with them, you can actually got to places called Stores, I think, maybe Shops, not 100% on that.

Anyway, as I have heard, these stores (or shops) are in a number of area's (nationwide a lot them, I know, who knew??) and are quite accesible to most of the populace.

Hell, most of them even offer delivery........can you beleive that???

On a serious note, who buys this sort of stuff on eBay ? Seriously.

and then whinges when things go wrong and they find out there is no warranty?

or find it is quite exxy to send a FRIDGE back for a refund??

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Now, now greencat, please be careful that you do not push your tongue right through your cheek.Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

sowwy

Smiley Tongue

but seriously...............

do you ever feel like.............

well, you know, just saying 'what the ..................

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply