Your payment is being processed.

I puchased an international item ( US) on Ebay on the 31st October 2020 ( I live in Australia) and used Afterpay as payment for it ( Ebay approved payment ) and since then have had the hourglass "your payment is being processed" sign on my order information and its still there 0n the 7-11-2020. I have contacted the seller about it and have had no reply from them if they have received the payment or not. The payment has been paid as its been deucted from my account. This is the first time this has happened . What can I do about this problem ? Or how can I advise Ebay I have a problem ? 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Your payment is being processed.

There have been posts on the selling boards that Afterpay deposits into seller's accounts have been taking that long (or longer) to process. It's probably best to wait until you hear from the seller about what's happening at their end, They obviously will probably be reluctant to send the item until the payment has cleared.

If you want to contact eBay go to the link below, scroll to the bottom and use the "chat with us" option.  

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/paying-items/paying-afterpay?id=5088

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply