active ebay codes today? for general 5off or buy 1 item get 2nd 15off?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

The only horse that would fit in my Safe Drop receptacle is a very mini miniature pony.

That would be fine with me though.....it could go in with my daughter's show miniatures.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Hi guys, thankyou for your feedback, all has been taken on bored. I have another eBay account that I used for personal purchases and selling personal items and I created this one as a business account as I have a registered ABN, I had not been very active for a couple of months as I had personal affairs to deal with. I have only been able to list 10 items or $2500AUD at a time, I have since been in contact with eBay support and after a long detailed discussion I was able to up my listing limit. As I am new to selling and I hadn't realised how important feedback is, but after the points that have been made in this post I will be giving accurate feedback and reviews on all my buys and sales from now on. And to address the shop front, if I can recall I think I got it on a deal that I was offered but in saying that I do believe presentation and simplicity is very important when shopping online, but I actually couldn't get onto community to customise my shop design until after I posted my original thread and then found a link. Now the fun begins of all the uploads and eBay store designing etc (: once again thankyou for all your comments and it has helped me in the end, not with discounts but for everything else.

P.S- I have just exhausted my allocated coupons for the time being
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply