anyone know why the code isnt working saving 10% of purchase from aussie sellers?

anyone know why the code isnt working saving 10% of purchase from aussie sellers?

I bought from the clothes and accessories section, over $30 and the code is being advertised, but when I try to use it it says no longer valid

Says it can be used 3 x?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

never mind found a different code and that worked 🙂 all good

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

never mind found a different code and that worked 🙂 all good

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Those codes are only valid as long as they are being advertised on ebay.

I found yesterday that one of them had expired but the other one still worked.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Yes, it's not working for me either. I clicked through the correct link, it's still being advertised, but at checkout says it is expiured- dodgy!

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

CAU10 works instead of CNY10.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@slayerette3 wrote:

Yes, it's not working for me either. I clicked through the correct link, it's still being advertised, but at checkout says it is expiured- dodgy!

Why is it dodgy?   When it had expired I got the message that it had expiredand I was redirected to the other code.

My expired code was not the same as yours.

Are you sure you have not used that particular code up to your limit?   That would also give you the message that it had expired.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

yes this is the one I used instead 🙂

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

It was valid and being advertised, cntacted Ebay and they said it was still valid but it wasnt working and they dont know why, hadnt used it before either. Another code worked instead I found on here 🙂

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply