bag purchased that did not arrive.

Hi, I purchased a bag on 24th Feb. After waiting 4 weeks I contatced the seller. They asked if I coould wait a few more weeks, so I did. Then I contatced them again. They said they would send another - this has not arrived either. So I can only assume that they did not send it and they were stringing me along until the leaving feeback period was over and and I can no longer  open a case against them in papypal or ebay. What can I do?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: bag purchased that did not arrive.

learn from your mistake and never let the 45 day period for a PayPal claim or the 60 day period in which to leave feedback lapse again.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If the payment was funded with a credit/debit card - see your bank about a chargeback.

In future never let a seller string you along past the 45 day PayPal deadline. Depending on where it's coming from, if the item hasn't arrived by day 40 open a dispute for 'Item not Received' - this gives you up to another 20 days before you have to escalate it to a claim and get your money back.

If, by some miracle, the item arrives after you have your refund, you can always pay for it again.

You have 60 days to leave feedback.

It is up to you to keep yourself safe when buying online by using the options available to you within the appropriate timeframes. Just because you're honest doesn't mean that everyone else is (as you've found out the hard way).

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

learn from your mistake and never let the 45 day period for a PayPal claim or the 60 day period in which to leave feedback lapse again.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If the payment was funded with a credit/debit card - see your bank about a chargeback.

In future never let a seller string you along past the 45 day PayPal deadline. Depending on where it's coming from, if the item hasn't arrived by day 40 open a dispute for 'Item not Received' - this gives you up to another 20 days before you have to escalate it to a claim and get your money back.

If, by some miracle, the item arrives after you have your refund, you can always pay for it again.

You have 60 days to leave feedback.

It is up to you to keep yourself safe when buying online by using the options available to you within the appropriate timeframes. Just because you're honest doesn't mean that everyone else is (as you've found out the hard way).

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply