Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Not able to leave feedback

Purchased a rather expensive fiberglass reproduction bumper, instead of 3-4 weeks it took over 2 months, i waited patiently and it finally shows up and its junk, it too thin and fragile where the mounting points are, they trimmed it back too far, to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store

Please stay away from this buyer his a Asian conman....he managed to catch decent people that want to buy.. Disgrace.. Ebay is just as bad letting ex cons to work on there site.. If u ask me stay away full ebay altogether.. There currupt

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GODDS ORDERED, PAID FOR BUT NOT RECEIVED

I purchased an item on 29 June 2021 but it has not arrived.1) It was paid for on hat date2) The payment is shown on my July American Express statement.3) The order number is : 08-07272-130174) the item purchased is : 4 pack Universal Blue Auto Car Do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammer and not paying

I bought a camera over the weekend, the seller immediately text me asking me to pay via PayPal outside eBay. I declined and he sent me abusive texts so I reported him to eBay, the item is still being advertised and eBay still want me to pay for it. W...

Resolved! How to get the Manufacturer's Warranty?

I lost about $600 some years ago from eBay because I did not get the manufacturers warranty on 2 expensive electronic items.The items were an expensive "gaming" mouse and keyboard. The keyboard was pretty much faulty out of the box with non-responsiv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

discount code that ends today

Hi I just purchased 5 items and couldn't see where to put the code. I finalised the transaction. can I still receive it or have I just lost it ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not sending item

I recently purchased a item and the seller is refusing to send it i have put in a request on paypal to get my money back but i can not do anything on ebay since it’s before the arrival date what should i do?

Resolved! Seller refused to cancel transaction

I put in an offer for an item, seller messaged to say that he's away until a week later, if I can wait until then he would accept the offer. However, before I got to reply the message, he went ahead and accepted the offer. Item is located in Italy, s...

Phone charger change of colour

I got email about a phone case that it said that it didn't have black any more would any other colour do I said yes but I don't know how to get of hold or email this Anna that sent me the email. I'm not not techno savvy. I'll try to find the part aga...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cutting money without invoice or notification

Today Amount of 1694 $ was cut from my bank account by visa to buy An I pad And up till now I didn't receive any invoice or notification from the seller or from eBay ,and I don’t know where my money gone, or how to get it pack? I sent many emails to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful