Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why has ebay made it so hard to contact them?

eBay's service has declined over the past year. No telephone service, that I can find on there website. Also be careful of buying different items from the one seller at the time of checkout because if you need to put in a claim in the seller will onl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay are harder to and harder to contact ...now impossible

Over athe past few months where things are taking longer .times run out before feedbak time . Items not delivered have no options as long as the seller can string you along . earlier in the year 2020 you couls phone them and sort these silly things o...

Resolved! Purchased item not working

Hi, I purchased a keyboard for my ipad on 08/03/2021 and after a while (14/6/2021) the item started to mistype keys etc. I sent the seller a message advising same and had no reply. I sent another message on 19/06/2021 and still have not had a reply. ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voucher Codes disappeared

During June, Ebay sent sellers vouchers for 10% of a sale. eg. if a Sale was $100 they sent me a voucher code for $10. I had quite a few, and they didn't expire for 30 days. The codes I hadn't used have completely disappeared. They were at the top of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback times on ebay .com. au is not long enough

i bought a item which did not arrive ...so i did not get to leave the Feedback ..cause the time.. ran out..seller said.. had no tracking no ..and said.. it is taking time.. these days

• 112 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller forced me to delete my account

It is very disappointing that eBay was not able/willing to intervene between me and a seller. I had returned a purchase because of sub-standard quality. I followed this up with a negative but honest review supported with pictures. After that hell bro...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item returned for warranty and communication ceased

Hello Not sure what to do in this circumstance and couldnt find any useful info searching. A few months ago an item purchased from a seller (aus based) stopped working (worked fine for over a year). Contacted manufacturer who requested i go through t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! point of sale,

how can you tell if someone is drop shipping and not delivering from your location. sick of sellers saying Australia and finding out it is being sent from china and taking weeks to get

Mystery Import Fee

I purchased an item located in the USA for $36.50 and shipping was $33.71 -- a total of $70.21GST in Australia gets charged by many online retailers now, like eBay, which is 10% -- should be $7.02I was charged $11.27 for "Import Fees" by eBay. ????? ...

multiple items in one listing

What is with sellers putting up pictures for an item, then when you view said item you have to select a drop down box and the item you thought you where viewing is marginally larger in price from what they list it as. Wasting my time opening these it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Purchased fake item - Seller gave a fake USPS tracking number

Hi all, Recently I purchased a branded bag which then turned out to be fake. There are multiple evidences to prove that the bag is fake, including multiple flaws and that the bag has no serial number in it which is a major red flag. To make matters w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful