Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sony wf-1000xm3 special offer for eBay plus members

I saw a banner presented Sunday evening for Sony wf-1000xm3 $200 - only 200 remaining, to drop at 8pm. Waited for 8pm and within the few seconds where the banner that was not directing you to anywhere, was changed to direct you to "Sony wf-1000xm3" i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

Okay, Dear, i wish you will understand all things happened in your life.Be bright and wisdom, Dear. Your life is limited, pls live a better and bright life.This is my advice. friend.Hope you are good at this hard corona time .Every year , i will meet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when you click on Australia Only in location you still get listing for goods from China WHY?

So, why is it when you click on Australia Only in goods location, you still end up purchasing goods from China, particularly in light of the current conditions, haven't we has enough "**bleep**" from China. Wake up eBay!! its not just about money, it...

combined postage

Why oh why do sellers have to manually alter their settings to allow combined postage? So many times I have gone to request a total only to be told ''The seller does not offer combined postage discounts.The seller has disallowed combined payments and...

Inflated Prices

Whats the go about Items listed with a hugely inflated price? Like and Iphone listed for over $3000

Ebay Plus Voucher wrong ebay policy

Hi GuysI recently signed up on ebay plus as ebay voucher of $20 was offeredI used voucher to pay for item in amount of $30seller sent me wrong itemI asked seller to send me replacement so I printed the return label provided by ebay and sent it backsi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double billed by Pitney Bowes Inc

I recently bought an item from the UK to be sent here in Australia and was charged TWICE of AU$74.23 for the SAME ITEM!!!!. I have tried contacting them including emailing them with no reply. I cannot report them or open a case on eBay without report...

ebay is corrupt

I want to buy an item of which has a considerable price tag.I want to look at it and check it out before blindly handing the money over to ebay without seeing it.I know why ebay blocks contact between buyers and sellers, it pure corrupt greed.Ebay mi...