Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

COVID 19 Aussie Sellers exploitation and price gouging

Seems like local eBay sellers have done what this guy done - buying up sanitisers from stores so no one can buy any, then opening bidding wars on item. Aqium sells for like $6.50 but they are getting bids up to $100 for these. Unlike the US no action...

why is EBay enabling people to strip supermarket shelves to profit 4 fold selling on your platform?

I very strongly think it is appaulling that E-Bay is enabling the filth of society to strip the shelves of our supermarkets, leaving our elderly and vunerable stressed, scared and without what they need to survive and sell their heists for ridiculous...

Profiteering on eBay

Why is eBay not doing anything about profiteering by mainland China based sellers hawking "Australian Stock" toilet paper from Australian locations at inflated prices back to Australian buyers at inflated prices. You only have to have your eyes open ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sony wf-1000xm3 special offer for eBay plus members

I saw a banner presented Sunday evening for Sony wf-1000xm3 $200 - only 200 remaining, to drop at 8pm. Waited for 8pm and within the few seconds where the banner that was not directing you to anywhere, was changed to direct you to "Sony wf-1000xm3" i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

Okay, Dear, i wish you will understand all things happened in your life.Be bright and wisdom, Dear. Your life is limited, pls live a better and bright life.This is my advice. friend.Hope you are good at this hard corona time .Every year , i will meet...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when you click on Australia Only in location you still get listing for goods from China WHY?

So, why is it when you click on Australia Only in goods location, you still end up purchasing goods from China, particularly in light of the current conditions, haven't we has enough "**bleep**" from China. Wake up eBay!! its not just about money, it...

combined postage

Why oh why do sellers have to manually alter their settings to allow combined postage? So many times I have gone to request a total only to be told ''The seller does not offer combined postage discounts.The seller has disallowed combined payments and...

Inflated Prices

Whats the go about Items listed with a hugely inflated price? Like and Iphone listed for over $3000