Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scammer buyer.

this is two times that i have a scammer offer me to buy my items. this suite not safe anymore.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has disappeared after purchase

Bought a piece of second hand furniture on Sunday and the seller has been uncontactable since then. Paid by Mastercard immediately. Have just raised an 'item not received' dispute as it's the only option available to me. How do I get their contact de...

Items havent been delivered but it is more than 90days what can I do? Seller has strung us along

THE ITEMS WE ORDERED & PAID FOR IN SEPT 2023 HAVE NOT ARRIVED. mmptrading has strung us along & latest email from them said our items had arrived in Sydney and were awaiting transport to us. That was sent on 27th September. Does anyone know where I s...

Resolved! Aldi Luggage Wheel Replacement Kits

I am looking for Luggage Wheel Replacement Kits for Aldi suitcase - any suggestions? Lots of wheel replacements but unsure if they are suitable for Aldi suitcase

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to prove when buyer claims I sent wrong item?

I sold an expensive leather planner and buying claimed that I sent them a notebook instead! I can I prove this? I have asked for more photos and questions about conditions but they won’t say anything just kept telling to refund. The buyer has zero fe...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to return without a photo

have received 2 purchases that werent what I ordered. I want to return but need to supply photo for a refund but dont know how to take a photo to get a refund

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Should senders list Sendle in their postage method?

I avoid sellers who send items via courier as it's usually more trouble than it's worth in my residential/rural area.Bought an item that was listed as standard postage then receive notification that it's being delivered via Sendle.I queried seller if...

Sendle

I am looking to send a heavy parcel by Sendle has anyone used them?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sendle

As a Buyer you HAVE Zero rights Sendle will not give you the Couriers contact I have a parcel sitting at their depot with NO WAY of contacting them. Not good enough got on chat to sendle and operator said passed to 3rd party courier that's end of the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the my ebay screen has changed with reference to my purchases.

now i find it very difficult to see what i have ordered and what has arrived. before i would "leave feedback" and "hide order" when something arrived, but now hidden items are back, and other items i have had arrive are hard to find. how can i get th...

opened a refund...

Help..... opened a refund... the seller promised to fix the situation - send the purchase and asked to close the case but deceived... now how to solve the problem. Ebay does not give the opportunity to reopen the case and the seller promises and dece...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller has no transaction history, should I be concerned?

I won the bid on a vitamix, but haven’t yet paid as I’m waiting for the seller to respond to a msg asking for a couple more photos of the item to be sure it’s legit. I probably should have done this before bidding, but it was an impulse bidding war I...