Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Import Charges??

How come after i won an item and went to pay for it,there was an extra $4.88 for "Import Charges" on top of the shipping charge of $15.41,for an item that was $110.00 We dont pay duty for items under $1000. Is this another money grab? And if so why w...

Resolved! e-bay Item number

I have noticed that a lot of people posting on here refer to the," Item number". I am not intending to contact e-bay or Paypal with any complaints but, for future reference, I would like to know where to locate this number. I have searched listings t...

Asked To Pay Additional Postage Fees After Already Paying

Hi all, I just bought an item from a US seller a couple of days ago for $49.43 AUS and postage of $20.93 AUS, to arrive between Fri. 27 Jul. and Thu. 9 Aug. The Seller contacted me yesterday and said that I had to pay for tracking for an additional $...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Congratulations [my name]. You've been selected.

I received a survey invitation. "eBay is seeking feedback from customers. We are always looking for ways to make your experience with eBay even better. We are conducting some research to understand how we can best do this, and would really value your...

Yet still they buy

A couple of weeks back I posted about an unsavoury experience I had with one Chinese seller wherein I stepped out of my comfort zone with Chinese sellers because I couldn’t get what I wanted elsewhere. A big mistake. I left very explicit feedback (my...

Paypal very slow to refund

Hi all, waiting for a refund from paypal due to me having to cancel a purchase when I became aware that the item does not support win 7. I requested the cancellation from the seller, who obliged in an instant and made the refund to my paypal account....

Is This Why Chinese stuff is Junk ?

Had an interesting one in the last few weeks. I purchased a bulk lot of vintage electrical components from a deceased estate. The guy ran an electrical repair business in the 1960,s & 70,s and when he retired all of his tools and supplies ended up in...

Time limit on faulty item

I bought a set of milled brake and clutch levers for my motorbike, which i'm happy with and work well they are articulated and will fold up as well. This was three months ago. However I went to fold one up a couple of weeks ago to take a photo of it ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think i have found some dodgy sellers

Hi, How do I contact eBay with a cluster of what I think may be dodgy sellers? I was browsing laptops and have come across several that are very cheap at around $100 rather than $600 to $1000. The seller's ID's appear to have been inactive for some t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

what has ebay done to the purchase history page and why has the format been changed to an unworkable

why has the purchase history page been changed to a vey dificult style so as not being able to follow the purchase simpley any mor it is dificult to leave feedback a delivery time line does not reflect a true delivery time it does not show simply fee...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful