Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased queen size duvet, got a king

The seller has been difficult from the get go. I purchased 3 line duvets and 2 sets of linen pillow cases. I wasn’t able to purchase and wait for a combined invoice because he had as pay immediately so he said he would refund the difference in postag...

Resolved! Leaving negative feedback

I bought an item and when it arrived, I discovered it was a conterfeit. I have resolved the issue with PayPal and received a refund. Is it worth leaving negative feedback or should I just leave it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who comes up with these brilliant eBay ideas,(monkeys?).

Yet another dumb/stupid/idiotic idea when you are buying. When you find an item in your search and you may be interested in other things by the same seller eBay now only give you a link to the sellers store,(if they have one) so that you can browse t...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

The current situation with China based eBay sellers

Looking at my purchase history over the past 60 days: Purchases made: 25Number of purchases made from Chinese sellers: 6Number of purchases from Chinese sellers that have not arrived yet: 4 (For some reason eBay allow 2 month postage times.) So I hav...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

seller not giving promised combined postage

The scenario.."request a total from seller" for more than one item, need to commit to buy, then the red message "this seller does not offer combined postage" yet they state they do in the ad, quoting the price for additonal items. This has been discu...

Resolved! Click and Collect

Hello,Does anyone know if click and collect stores know whats inside the satchel you are picking up? I want to order something but when I go pick it up I wouldn't want the store to know whats inside. Thank you.

why are we seeing so many misleading titles

As a seller myself I am so careful to describe and then of course add perfect picture... But seeing so many title advertising two completely differnet items in headerThen in other cases have been caught myself by buying an item with a phot as example...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not loaced where there been listed

I have been noticing more and more dishonoured sellers manly chinese not listing the rite loaction of items on ebay.They been listing items as been here in Austraila but turns out it's some where else like China!!!I some time pick items based on ther...

• 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! No pricing on Watch list

Hey guys, I didn't want to dredge up the 2 week-old watch list thread as this is another seperate issue - just wondered has anyone had a problem in the last couple of weeks with no prices being displayed in their Watch lists? Purchase history is fine...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Prices - Selling and Buying

Okay, so given the new buying and selling, what's the final outcomes now? Let's work with $1000 If I buy something for $1000, (Free Postage) it'll be.. $1,000 + $100 (GST) = $1100 If I sell something for $1000, it'll be.. $1,000 - $109 (10.9% eBay Fe...

GST on low value imports ?

Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on with the GST tax being applied to low value imported goods. Was supposed to be July 1, but I had heard this was being held off for a year? I've googled & check the govt pages but I cant find anything abo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful