Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is interest you follow

Where is interest you follow on the left side of the page?its not on my left, only searcher's you follow which dosn't take me their neither.my whole setup on members and searcher's has just disappeared. help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MBG: How to get eBay to 'step in and help'

How exactly do I get eBay to 'step in and help' with a Money Back Guarantee return request? I can't see any links or directions of how to upscale the case... it's now May 1 and it's the same time of the evening that I opened the request...

mbg.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Quarantine Clearance

Have had a parcel from China waiting for quarantine clearance for a week now, how long does this take generally?Should I give them a call?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not as described - how to appeal

Hi all,After years of not using eBay, I finally took the plunge and bought a bag I'd been eyeing.The bag was described as large, however arrived with a receipt from the original retailer with the seller's name and address listing it as 'small'. The p...

transparent feedback

Should there not be a link in listings to the feedback of the seller of the item?It is very time consuming and nearly impossible to find feedback for a particular item from a particular seller who sells many different things.

defective items

....... states she will not pay postage costs ($56.05) for return of faulty ''Portable Air Compressor''. .... yet ebay states the seller pays 12V 150L/MIN 150PSI PORTABLE EXTRA HEAVY DUTY AIR COMPRESSOR CAR TYRE INFLATOR

Return Request

Hi.So I purchased a mobile phone on here and received it on Friday, only to find that I am unable to use it here.The seller advertised it as being unlocked, but it is not.On Saturday I issued a return request to the seller, but they have been sending...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful