Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

On SecondTthoughts .......

I was hoping to find a replacement for my old toaster but if this is what they cost nowadays I might be reduced to using a toasting fork over a candle. Russell Hobbs 2 Slice Texas Brushed/ Polished Stainless Steel Toaster 18096

Should I reclaim

Bought a phone last night. Paid by PayPal . This morning I got an email from the seller saying they are new and asked if I had paid by PayPal and if so did I know when it would appear. I looked at my PayPal and could see the payment so I sent him a p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I bought an item of jewellery that was listed as genuine, turns out it is not genuine.

I have contacted the seller today (when I received it) to advise that I will be returning the item to her for a refund. Problem is she says she can't refund me as she doesn't have the money now. Also, the listing was auction only, but I said I wanted...

Resolved! How do I tell everyone <Removed> won't warranty their goods

How do I tell everyone won't warranty their goods, just want everyone to be informed that after i purchesed a generator from them, it ran for approx 4 hours and they won't warranty it. They will not replace or refund so now i need to take the matter...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Opinions please on SNAD

Afternoon all , Just would be interested in a few opinions on a radio i recently purchased , it was listed as new (other) , title and description stated NOS ( new old stock). Now the the radio was shown in its original polystyrene foam packaging , 3 ...

Item doing the rounds at Rydlmere

Hi guys I no there has been a lot of turmoil over the GSP esp about the Erlanger hub well I think the handling of last parcel by GSP was great but it seems to have a wall at Rydlmere now ;-( and it's been there 3 days and been scanned a total if 9 ti...

Australia Post sets up an address in the U.S.

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8926200/aust-post-sets-up-warehouse-in-us The rates for the service, which provides a U.S. address for Aussies, is 24.95$ base rate and 5.95$ per 500gms. so an alternative to the GSP but not cheap. Smart...

Why does ebay keep changing my country?

Ebay keeps changing my country from USA to Australia. Nothing against Australia, but this makes some purchases impossible. When I contacted ebay, they said it was fixed, but no... Any help out there?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Massive postage costs

I'm only new here, and I'm sure this has probably been discussed previously to me, but here goes anyway....Item number 161471781649 is for sale at 10 bux, but postage is $109.If something goes wrong with the item, and I have to ask for a refund, they...

Major Postage Delays from the UK.

Has anyone else noticed a major delay in items ariving from the UK. I have ordered 2 items in the past 2 months and they havent shown up. one was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago and the other was meant to have arrived at the start of October. I have ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Do l open a item not as.....

Hi All, l bought an item on the 7th of Oct. prior to going into hospital on the 22nd Oct, item: 321542029314 when the item finally arrived after being "lost" by the courier co. for a week, l find that there is no hard drive installed, the ltem Specif...

fraudulent sellers

Hello All I recently bought an item from Ebay and noticed the price was much lower than all the other similar type items but had a look at the sellers history and its 97.5+ % positive and over 30 people who bought the same item were OK. The problem t...

'No events currently found' result on AP tracking # entry.

I have a package coming from Venuzuela, and a tracking number that was working for a while on the Australia Post website, coming up as lodged and dispatched. Now I'm getting a 'no events currently found' message when I enter the number. Any idea what...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful