Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Price changes during buying process

I saw an item advertised for 18.00, when i went to choose size plus what combinataion the proce jumped to 100.00..............what the?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! bag purchased that did not arrive.

Hi, I purchased a bag on 24th Feb. After waiting 4 weeks I contatced the seller. They asked if I coould wait a few more weeks, so I did. Then I contatced them again. They said they would send another - this has not arrived either. So I can only assum...

Resolved! Can't understand pricing

Item 281087730673 Rosewood bedspread is a buy now for $31.49 (any size) with free postage. However when I click on the size the price then becomes $107.00. Am I doing something wrong?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller told me they have dying relative

I had opened a paypal snad dispute with a seller because the magazine i bought was damaged, they also over charged me postage & were quite rude & obnoxious throughout the sales process. They have just sent it thru & msged me on ebay saying 'done it, ...

What's the main issue with ordering on ebay in Melbourne? Delivery of ebay items to your door!

Hi, I live in Melbourne and I am a frequent ebayer - and my main problem is getting things delivered to my door. How annoying is it when you get home from work and you find a slip in your mailbox saying "pickup from local post office" or "pickup from...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Low ratings from buyers

It will be very interestingto see what happens in the coming months now that sellers can see exactly which buyers are giving low stars. Some buyers might find themselves with less options to purchase if they continue to give low stars.

Fraudulent listing, suitable option for reporting it not available and no option to provide info

I'm just searching for a mohair jumper or cardi, my staples over the winter months. I love that mohair is a natural fibre, lightweight and warm. I keyed in mohair jumper as my search, and everything in the clothing category that has mohair in the tit...

Item not received

Just a warning to others - I did not receive this item stupidly agreed for seller to ship item again - now outside Paypal and Ebay claims period still no item ( Now 80 days) and seller is not responding to correspondence. shonky - Beware

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item was delivered damaged from the global shipping program

I brought an item from a seller in the USA it's been delivered damaged to me in Australia. The seller says its not his problem and i should contact the GSP? HOW or WHO do i contact them ? looks like I've lost $400 and the will to ever use Ebay again.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful