Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I publicise a seller who has very poor warranty service?

I purchased an item (which has a 1 year warranty) in August '13 which functioned well until late November. I returned the item to the seller in late December. Nine days ago they asked for funds to cover shipping of the item back to me. While this ann...

looking in the right location

this may be in the wrong forum?as this forum is 'buying' i'm hoping its ok? is there a way to only look at ads that are from a specific location? i'm sure there used to be a feature like this? for example. i look thru' the list of subwoofers being ad...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I did not get anything after paying 55 days. How can i report them

I bought a NEW iRIG iMIC WIRED HANDHELD MICROPHONE FOR iPHONE iPOD TOUCH iPAD - IRIGMIC #131095724333 on 10/Feb. However, it donsen't work at all. As they reqired, I mail back the item from Australia to UK on 24/Feb. The postage fee is $41 even thoug...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

you removed the feedback I left for <removed> thet were not honest in the add it was very dirty...

that is very bad as the seat was very soiled very dirty and that is not advising buyers of this person also he promised to refund the money I paid and I said I would accept 1/2 back as I donated the item to charity.He is not being honest at all.you s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is it worth letting Australia Post know?

Today amongst the delivery of my ebay purchases was a parcel for someone else.Someone else in the house took delivery of them so they were waiting for me when I got home.Anyway I thought I would just deliver the other parcel to the correct recipient ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Reasonable time frame for a paypal refund?

I brought a buy-it-now item and paid on Monday 31st March. Seller emailed same day to advise item was in fact not in stock as the last one they had was damaged. Offered a refund which I accepted. 6 days later, it's still not showing up in my Paypal a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP please, I accidentily archived 2 purchases both BINs but haven't paid for them

I bought one BIN then went back to seller's store and bought another BIN, then back to seller's store but changed my mind about buying the 3rd item so I went to my ebay to pay for the 2 items but I accidentily archived them while archiving old purcha...

warning when re ebay and PayPal

you have no protection , believe me....I was robbed by but no one cares as he sells heaps and heaps of stuff on ebay...they love him even though he is a thief!! a liar!! and a com man.....but ebay loves him as he makes money for them!!