Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item from Perth , or overseas

Ok, so purchased and paid for an item from seller supposedly in Western Australia . Seller stated posted on 8th July, not received thus far. Have sent two messages to seller asking if it has actually been posted , so far no reply. (Very bad seller co...

eBay contact service sucks

eBay has the worst I have come across its almost impossible to in contact or a response how are they still in business ?

help needed

The past couple of days -at the top of my ebay a box appears.Important Messageyour PC performance is poor.then a small box with --fix now.Whats this mean?.....................................Richo.

Seller claims all items not returned

I purchased a dual camera dash cam which ended up being faulty . Seller then shipped a new main camera to test . Faulty as well . Arranged with seller to return all items , which i did via registered post so the seller had to sign for and check conte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Post and couriers and new AP system...

Hello E1, I am aware that as of July 1 this year AP took on masive changes with their parcel deliveries system and I received a tracked item with tracking number today and it was just thrown on my doorstep ( fairly roughly because obviously the drive...

So frustrated with Australia Post

I just want let my frustration out. I’m pretty sure some of you out there who experienced the same.This is my first post and it's rather long. Forgive me if you have trouble reading this post I purchased an item back in 7th (this month) which I still...

Old Tupton Ware Buyers Beware!!

If you are a collector of Old Tupton Ware or just a buyer to on sell, please be aware that some sellers are selling items which may prove to be not genuine. I have had such an experience and Ebay cancelled that sellers account. Now I see another sell...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I want a white Modern butler's tray and table like the one that Target was selling earlier this year

I want a white Modern butler's tray and table (Target's name for the product) like the one that Target was selling earlier this year for approx. $40.00. It was made of timber (probably MDF) I have not found anything similar in the same price range on...