Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

imie no.

i bought a new phone 2 months ago from a seller that primarily sells phones, it was new in an unopened box , three days ago the imie no. was blocked by vodafone (the phone is branded to vodafone)and i am on vodafone what should i do ? i have tried to...

Troll bidder?

This c***7 has been bidding on pretty much WHATEVER auction I have bidded on and always wins because he/she sets a ridiculous amount of money as a limit for his/hers automatic bids. How am I supposed to deal with this, it really looks like the person...

Administrative Cancellation ????

What or why is an Administrative Cancellation on a bid I made that was outbid anyway ? I bid so I could get the phone number of the seller and as I suspected the phone number is a fake....and it is a fake !. Would it be cause I have a paypal claim go...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer trying to change price after sale

hi, i purchased several items from a computer hardware seller this morning, at what was a very good price, but he then contacted me, wanting to cancel the transaction and get me to purchase at a price several times higher than the price was at point ...

Newbie seller doesnt understand paypal

Aarrgg ! A newbie seller is driving me insane,I won an item last week and paid via paypal on Dec 2nd. Today I get an email saying she has been waiting for the paypal to 'clear'. Now I realize tthat an echeque does take days to clear, but mine was not...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bidding question

I have been watching an item it was showing 1 bid for $1000 for the past few days, now still showing "1 bid" but for $1200 and I the duration of sale has been extended, Is that normal?

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Update on Phil scammers.

Those Philippines scammers that have all 0 feedback "buyers" (before listing the scam items),are still operating. It's now over a month since the first reports,X-( So far a portion have been NARU'd but other aren't touched,?:| I now have 10 of these ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are there....

...honest eBay sellers for USB drives? After my last experience, I just don't feel like buying USB sticks on eBay any more... Has anyone ever had a good experience with flash drives? Feedback doesn't say much because in most cases people plug it in a...

Valid Complaint = malicious feedback?

First and last time I will buy a custom made men's tuxedo suit online. I provided height, weight, neck size, measurements from a current suit that fits and finally body measurements according to the Seller's guides provided in the listing. Jacket and...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice needed re probable fraud

I paid for an item on 10th July via paypal and had no communication from the seller until I requested seller details from Ebay on 11th July. The item was listed as being in Port Germein SA as was the seller. I was told the item would be posted the ne...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful