Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Seller Award.

Just had to let you guys know I purchased an egg chair from Acastleturf. They would have to be one of the best sellers I have dealt with. Purchased and paid for chair at 10am, they delivered it to my son-in-law's workplace at 2pm free of charge. I th...

Foreign sellers using 30 day wait to circumvent dispute resolution

I had purchased a bar code scanner from a seller in another country. It had a fauly USB interface. The seller suggested sending this back for a replacement. After sending it via registered post, and contacting the seller within 3 weeks, he said this ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DVD's are ex-rental with stickers pulled off

Hello I am looking for some feedback about some DVD's I purchased Story is i bought 3 DVDs, but when they arrived, they have a rental sticker stain on it that I can read 'children' on all 3. The descripton says all DVDs were like new I would never ha...

I knew it would happen again..

I bought an item on the 26.june, paid straight away via paypal.. and nothing from seller.. same thing happened a few months ago with same seller.. i emailed after 2 weeks..where is my item..answer : i was too busy to post, will send it tomorrow.. a f...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long to wait?

I am after some advice, I bought something on the 14th June, and paid for on that date also (PayPal). It was marked posted on the 15th and so I waited, on the 26th June I emailed and said that I have still recieved my item and can he update please. T...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid for express but was sent standard post

Hi I bought a pair of shoes and the only postage option was Express Aust Post $15. I bought a 3kg one of these last week and it was approx $14 Anway I received the tracking number for my item and it was in fact sent standard post. Apparently express ...

21 days and still no iphone

I bought an iphone 21 days ago and immediately paid via bank direct deposit. The only contact I have had from the seller was Please read our delivery times- we make a point of this. We rebuild these phones to order in Australia. We allow 7-10 working...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying fromseller with mobile phone app listing

I have had a few problems with sending messages to sellers who listed using an IPhone or similar. The messages I send do not get to them and is frustrating when wanting to pay/ask qs etc. Does the seller need the app to be running on the handset all ...

Idea for a Useful Tab under Summary

It sure would be handy to have somewhere on eBay where I could keep a record of sellers I never want to buy from again. Sort of like the tabs for 'Saved Searches' and 'Saved Sellers' only this one would be Sellers to Avoid'....but of course it could ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Lost' package

I purchased an item last month and the seller said that the item was sent on the 27/06. I still haven't received it and when I contacted the seller they said that they will offer me a refund. I ended up being the only bidder and so the item was very ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Emails arriving up to a week late...

I'm super peed off at the moment... All eBay emails have been arriving up to a week late in my inbox, I've missed three auctions I that really wanted to bid on and/or never got replies to my questions from sellers until days after auction end. Anyone...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful