Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Lost' package

I purchased an item last month and the seller said that the item was sent on the 27/06. I still haven't received it and when I contacted the seller they said that they will offer me a refund. I ended up being the only bidder and so the item was very ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Emails arriving up to a week late...

I'm super peed off at the moment... All eBay emails have been arriving up to a week late in my inbox, I've missed three auctions I that really wanted to bid on and/or never got replies to my questions from sellers until days after auction end. Anyone...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled order

Hi, I purchased a floor rug off a supplier which i never received, and due to him not being able to supply i was refunded my money. I have now been sent a cancellation of sale request from Ebay, stating its because i didnt want the order. This is not...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought fake Otterbox case

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I recently bought a "brand new Otterbox iPhone case" only to find that it's a cheap counterfeit. I've contacted the seller, opened a dispute through PayPal and escalated it to a claim. They've offered me a refund but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USB Capture cards - watch out

Everyone, there are THOUSANDS of USB capture cards on eBay, those that convert analogue video signal into digital. The most popular current type is a so-called "DC-60", which is cheap. A word of warning - these cards do not work properly. To work wit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sadly it's been one of those days....again

I collect stuff. Not rare or horribly expensive stuff, but just things I like. Last year I won an item (on my wanted list) from overseas and a month went by and the registered parcel didn't turn up. I discovered from Aust Post that it was so badly ad...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combining Post using Iphone

Hello lovelies Just had a seller advise that they cannot combine invoices using iphone. He/She is requesting I pay the total and they refund me the difference in cost. They are a relatively inexperienced seller and I don't have an issue following the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased 5 piece Luggage Set & Broke 1st Time Using it.

I purchased a Lugage set approx 2 1/2 months ago for an overseas trip in late June. The largest suitcase broke before we got out the front door. The 2nd largest suitcase didn't last either - the extendable handle broke (only 19kg of items) when leavi...

Is this legit???

Hello, I am very confused. I purchased an item, that I have now been told by the seller is not in stock.......I can get a refund or wait 1 month for the item. I chose to get a refund (Paypal). The seller is now asking for personal details as they can...

Dispute resolution

Over 2 months ago I purchased a camping knife from a seller. To date it hasn't arrived so I have been trying to contact them to see what the delay is. No response. Now I can't even seem to send them any messages or will they talk to me at all. Becaus...

increase in items

Hi all buyers, Has anyone else noticed how there seems to be an increase in the amount of overpriced iems for sale on ebay? Its getting harder and harder to find that bargain now. Seems that a lot of sellers dont look at what an item is really worth ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search Items

Hi all, looking through pages for a certain brand of clothes and every page seems to be filled with overseas cheapo dresses using the words of the particular brand here in australia. Anyway to stop this coming up in search results?

ebay buyers beware

Recently found a product in a department store selling on ebay for $45 plus $8 postage same product is $36 in shop seems it pays to shop in the real world sometimes!