been 10 days, and the seller has not posted my purchase yet

Purchased item 23rd November. Prior to purchasing, I messaged the seller to ask if the item was physically in stock. 

Today is Thursday, 3rd December. The seller has not posted item yet. I queried this. They said they couldn't find item, and are sourcing it from another supplier. Today, they still haven't located the item they wanted immediate payment for.  The item is now listed as 'last one'  Before this it was 2 available. 

I am frustrated with this seller. It feels like they don't have the item in stock.  Smiley Sad

Attempted to contact ebay. They certainly don't make it easy to contact them. That was unsuccessful.

Does everything have to be so complicated. 

1. Item listed.

2. Buyer purchases

3. Seller posts.

Nothing difficult about that now, is there. DON'T LIST WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!!!!!!

FRUSTRATING.  item was to be an xmas gift. purchased in plenty of time.  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Open an Item Not Recieved Case.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Opening a case as suggested may spur them into giving some definite action either way.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for replies.  The seller cancelled the purchase a few hours ago and refunded, because they listed the item, but it wasn't in stock, and they could not obtain it either.   Frustrating experience. Perfect gift gone, and I ASKED before purchase if it was in stock. 😞

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Good to know either way and it's finalised.

Hope you find another in time, but remember overseas delivery usually has delays this time of year.

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply