can't delete item out of watch list

I'm trying to delete an item out of my watch list but for some reason I keep getting the same message "Sorry we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."  Does anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: can't delete item out of watch list

Just a computer or eBay gltch. Things like this are common, try again later, or next time you log in.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It happens frequently.....far more often than it should but it never takes more than 2 or 3 tries to get it to work.

Just hit the button a couple of times for whatever function you want.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

If the side menu doesn't work,(where you have to tick the box and then delete) then try hovering on the

listing and select Delete item there.

It's rare for both of them not to work.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks shoppingbag for your reply.  I have tried each time I've logged in and unfortunately no luck.  Hopefully it might resolve itself to let me delete it when I log on in future.  🙂
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks lyndal1838.  Good to know it's not just me.  I've had this problem for a while now and still no success but I'm hoping it'll clear itself in the future. Thanks for your comment.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Hi go-tazz,

I've tried in both areas and unfortunately I haven't had any success.  Like with my responses to posts from other ebay community members, I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch and it will resolve itself allowing me to delete the item in the future.

Thanks for your post response 🙂

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Click on the item and unwatch when it opens. That usually works for me if I can't unwatch from the watch list.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe try clearing cache and cookies then rebooting your computer, also you could try another browser if you haven't already - Firefox and Chrome amongst others (not IE) work well with eBay.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply